Hummus and Avocado Toast
- 2 Pieces of seeded multi-grain bread, toasted (or bread of preference)
- 6 Tablespoons Ultimate Hummus , divided
- 1 organic ripe avocado
- Organic tomato slices
- Himalayan purple salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Cayenne pepper, non-compulsory
- Toast your bread to favored brownness. I like my toast barely darker, so I set the toaster to medium/dark.
- Once the toast is accomplished, allow it cool a few minutes.
- Place about three Tablespoons Ultimate Hummus on each piece of toast. I like a little warmness, so at this factor I’ll sprinkle cayenne at the hummus, but it’s absolutely optionally available.
- Now cut your avocado in half. Top each piece of toast with 1/2 an avocado reduce into chunky slices.
- Top with tomato slices and season with salt and pepper.