- 1 lb ground italian sausage, cooked
- 4 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 large jalapenos, chopped
- 3 10 oz cans original flavored rotel
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 6oz can tomato paste
- Brown the ground sausage and drain the grease.
- Put the cooked sausage into the crockpot.
- Add in the rotel, bell peppers, onion, jalapenos, and all seasonings into the crockpot. Leave out the tomato paste.
- Stir everything together and set your crockpot on low for about 6-8 hours.
- Add in the tomato paste about 30 minutes before the chili is done and then place the lid back on the crockpot.
- After the 30 minutes are up, you’ll serve and add your favorite toppings. (cheese, sour cream, etc)