- Cheese Taco Shells
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese , shredded
- Taco Meat
- 1 pound Ground red meat
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- half teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/four teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Water
- Toppings for taco: Sour cream, avocado, cheese, lettuce, and so on.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or a silicone mat region 1/four cup piles of cheese 2 inches apart. Press the cheese down gently so it makes one layer.
- Place baking sheet within the oven and bake for 5-7 mins or till the rims of the cheese are brown.
- Let the cheese cool for two-3 mins then elevate it up and area it over the handle of a spoon or different utensil this is balanced on cups.
- Let cheese cool completely then take away.
- While you still bake your cheese taco shells location the floor red meat in a skillet over medium excessive warmness cooking until it’s far absolutely cooked thru.
- Drain the grease from the meat after which add the cumin, chili powder, onion, powder, garlic powder, and salt. Pour water into skillet and stir the entirety around mixing it together.
- Simmer for 5 mins or until liquid has cooked away.
- Add meat to taco shells and pinnacle along with your favorite taco toppings.
- Note: We are not nutritionists. These vitamins data serve as a guide and have been calculated the usage of MyFitnessPal.Com. Your results may additionally range. **Toppings now not blanketed in calculation.
- Source : https://www.homemadeinterest.com/low-carb-taco/