Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1/four cups white chocolate chips
- green meals coloring
- 2-3 teaspoons mint extract (now not peppermint)
- three/4 cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- Line an 8×8 rectangular pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave secure bowl, microwave white chocolate chips and butter on high for 1 minute. Let rest for 1 minute then check to peer if melted. If needed microwave for every other 30-45 seconds. Stir chocolate until all lumps are long past.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and mint extract. Add meals coloring to preferred shade. Once absolutely included, permit cool for a few minutes then fold in half cup mini chocolate chips.
- Press fudge into prepared pan. Sprinkle closing mini chocolate chips on top and lightly press into fudge.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours to set earlier than reducing into squares.
- Store in an hermetic container.