- Wheat flour-11/4cup
- Coriander leaves-1tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4tsp
- Chilli Powder-1/4tsp
- Green chilli-1
- Water-less than 1/4cup
- Cook potato ,peel and mash well When cooled add all powders, salt, green chilli, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Now add semolina and mix well Then add wheat flour and water and mix well and make a tough dough sprinkle one tsp of oil.
- close and keep aside for 15 minutes Then again knead well.
- Make small balls and keep these balls in a bowl which has oil in it.
- Then take a press and grease, and press each poori.If u don’t have a press, make like regular chapatis ,then heat oil, when the oil is hot enough put the pressed poori and make puffed up pooris.
- Enjoy .