- 2 pizza bases
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1½ cups (165g) Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 400g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (120g) Perfect Italiano Ricotta
- 2 tsp thyme leaves
- Honey, to serve
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Thyme sprigs, to serve
- .First, preheat the oven to 200° Celsius.Spray two baking trays with oil,
- .then place pizza bases on the trays.Combine oil and garlic in a small bowl and brush over the bases. Sprinkle pizza cheese over the base, top with onion, then arrange pumpkin slices on top.
- . Now sprinkle with more pizza cheese, spoon over ricotta,
- sprinkle with thyme and bake for 15 minutes.
- Finish with a drizzle of honey,a handful of rocket and some thyme sprigs. season, slice and enjoy.