The Best Pumpkin Brownies
This The Best Pumpkin Brownies is perfect for Brownies lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- 1/3cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/3cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4cup Coconut Oil
- 2tsp Pure Vanilla
- 1/2cup Pure Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine coconut flour and cocoa powder
- Whisk in the pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend well.
- Pour batter into a 9 x 9 greased pan, and bake for 28-35 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool completely before removing from pan
- 21 day fix counts
- 1 brownie = 1 yellow treat swap (16 total servings in recipe)
Get more informations please visit the source http://www.fitmomangelad.com