The Best Raspberry Lemon Loaf Cake
This The Best Raspberry Lemon Loaf Cake is perfect for cake lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 188 Grams 1 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 266 Grams 1 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 6 oz 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter, at room temp.
- 2 Large Eggs at room temp.
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 heaping tbsp lemon rind
- 4 oz 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 8 oz Raspberries fresh or frozen-if frozen keep frozen until you fold them in the batter
- 188 Grams 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon rind
Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
In a bowl of an electric mixer combine sugar and butter for 3-4 minutes, so it’s nice and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time. Mix in lemon rind and juice. Fold in dry mixture. Then fold in Greek yogurt, then gently fold in raspberries.
Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack for at least 30 minutes before starting glaze.
While cake is cooling prepare lemon glaze. In a bowl combine powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon rind. Drizzle on top of the cake when it is completely cool. Store cake in an airtight container, store in fridge to last longer.