Roasted Chickpea And Avocado Salad Recipe
This Roasted Chickpea And Avocado Salad is perfect for salad Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 5 ounces mixed greens
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 15 ounce cans chickpeas (i.e. garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
In a large bowl, mix together the chickpeas, olive oil, paprika, and garlic salt.
Spread the chickpeas onto a baking sheet in one layer.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the chickpeas are crisp.
In a large bowl, toss in the mixed greens, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, roasted chickpeas, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and mix until well combined.
Divide between individual bowls and serve.