Roasted Greek Potatoes with Feta Cheese and Lemon Recipe
This Roasted Greek Potatoes with Feta Cheese and Lemon is perfect for Potoes Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 4 cups potatoes 3/4" cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese chopped/crumbled
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet with oil.
In a large bowl toss potatoes with oil, thyme, oregano salt and pepper. Spread out on baking sheet and bake until potatoes are tender 30-35 minutes.
Meanwhile, marinate the feta in the lemon juice and parsley.
Remove from oven and toss the potatoes with the lemony feta right on the pan; cook 5 more minutes. Serve immediately.