Salad Bowl and Flax Dressing Recipe
This Salad Bowl and Flax Dressing is perfect for salad Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- ½ cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups mixed greens
- ½ cup finely chopped cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons dressing of choice my absolute favourite is below
- ¼ cup cooked chickpeas use any bean you have
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
Flax Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup flax oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Add all salad ingredients to a bowl.
For the dressing, add all ingredients to a small blender and blend until smooth or add to a small bowl and whisk.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of salad dressing to the salad, enjoy!
The dressing will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge.