Skip to content
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 tablespoon white and black sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to flavor
- In a bowl blend together the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, minced garlic, and ginger. Set to the aspect.
- Rinse and pat dry the tuna steaks. Season with salt and pepper to flavor on each side.
- Heat a skillet to high warmness with the grape seed oil. Place tuna steak in skillet (you must hear a searing sound). Cook 2 minutes, then flip. Spoon half of the sauce into the pan over the past minute of cooking. Remove the tuna steaks and plate. Pour the remainder of the sauce over the tuna steaks and sprinkle with sesame seeds, dividing evenly.