SLOW COOKER BUTTER CHICKEN Recipe
This SLOW COOKER BUTTER CHICKEN is perfect for Chicken Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 onion diced
- 1 14-ounce can light coconut milk
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder or more, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion, and cook, stirring frequently, until onions have become translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, garam masala, curry powder, chili powder and ginger powder until well combined and slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place chicken into a slow cooker. Add sauce mixture and gently toss to combine. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 hours.
Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro, if desired.