This SLOW COOKER THAI PEANUT CHICKEN is perfect for Chicken Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup coconut milk about a half a can
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce low-sodium
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger peeled and minced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Optional garnishes: chopped peanuts cilantro or green onions
To a 6 qt slow cooker, add the coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, ginger, garlic, and stir until combined.
Cut the chicken breasts into one inch chunks and add to the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
Add the lime juice and cornstarch/water mixture to the slow cooker and stir carefully.
Cook for an additional 20 minutes until sauce is thickened.
Garnish with desired toppings like chopped peanuts, cilantro or green onions (or all three!).
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.