This The Best Soft Sugar Cookies is perfect for cookies lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup 2 sticks SALTED butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar for rolling
PRE-STEP: Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, cream together the butter, and granulated sugar until combined.
Add egg yolks and vanilla extract.
Add flour mixture and mix until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!
Using a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop, scoop dough into balls about 2 Tablespoons each, roll in sugar and place onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until tops of cookies start to crack. Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving them to a wire rack. Let cool completely on wire rack.
* STORE: Cookies will stay fresh for up to 7 days in an airtight container, stored at room temperature. * FREEZING: Roll the dough into balls and place them in an airtight container. You can freeze the cookie dough for up to 2 months. To bake, place frozen cookie dough balls onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 16-18 minutes.