The Best Strawberry Muffins
This The Best Strawberry Muffins is perfect for Strawberry lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup milk1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oil an 8 cup muffin tin, or use paper liners.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, milk, and egg. Beat lightly. In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Toss in chopped strawberries and stir to coat with flour. Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
- Fill muffin cups. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 minutes, or until the tops bounce back from the touch. Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#muffin recipes healthy#muffin recipes easy#muffin recipes blueberry#muffin recipes chocolate chip#oatmeal muffin recipes