- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag vanilla chips eleven oz
- half of cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a bakers region sheet (or a 9×13 glass pan) with parchment paper or foil.
- Put semi sweet chocolate chips in a small glass bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and stir gently until easy. Set aside.
- Pour vanilla chips in a medium sized glass bowl. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir gently until easy. Add peanut butter and stir till nicely blended and smooth.
- Pour vanilla-peanut butter mixture onto the organized pan. Mixture might not reach the rims of the pan and that’s OK. Once it’s settled, take the melted semi sweet chocolate and pour it onto the vanilla-peanut butter aggregate in strains.
- Take a knife and run it the opposite route of the chocolate strains you created, to reap a swirl sample. Run your knife via the mixture as a good deal as you’d like, to create your favored swirl pattern.
- Let cool either on the countertop or in the fridge. Cut into small squares. Store in an hermetic box.