- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 3/4 cups bird stock
- 425g can tuna in oil, flaked (Sirena emblem is the excellent)
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 1 cup basmati or jasmine rice
- half cup semi dried tomatoes
- 250g infant bocconcini, halved
- 50g parmesan cheese, grated
- 150g kale leaves, kind of chopped
- three eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eighty° Celsius.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan on a medium warmness. Sauté onion and garlic until transparent then upload the rice and sauté for 1-2 mins. Add bird stock, stir to mix and produce to the boil. Lower warmness and simmer till inventory is absorbed and rice is cooked (about 8 minutes). Remove from heat and set apart to cool.
- In a big bowl integrate rice mixture, tuna, tomatoes, 200g bocconcini, parmesan, kale, eggs and salt and pepper (to taste) and stir to combine.
- Line a 20cm spring shape pan with baking paper and fill with the combination. Top with the remaining bocconcini and region inside the oven for 25 minutes or till the top is golden.
- Remove from oven, set aside to cool for 10 minutes then take away from pan and serve with a side salad.