- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp raisins (golden or california raisins)
- 1 massive (10″) smooth 5oz) chew mild tuna fish, in water, drained
- ¼ cup (60g simple Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp chopped flat parsley
- pinch Himalayan salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- pinch crimson pepper flakes, optional
- a handful (approximately ½ cup) of infant spinach leaves (or different leafy greens)
- Combine the tuna, yogurt, Dijon mustard, chopped walnuts, raisins, capers, parsley, salt, pepper and crimson pepper flakes (if the use of) in a blending bowl.
- Mix with a fork till evenly blended.
- Place the handful of spinach leaves inside the center of the flour tortilla, then dump the tuna fish salad proper on pinnacle of the spinach.
- Fold the tortilla over the salad after which push lightly however firmly together with your hand to shape a roll.
- Tuck the results in after which finish rolling the tortilla right into a tight wrap.
- Slice on a diagonal and serve right away, or wrap tightly in plastic film and consume within a day.