- 170 grams of self-raising flour,
- 170 grams of caster sugar,
- 230 mils of soya milk,
- 100 mils of vegetable oil,
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 splash of vanilla extract.
- 50 grams of cocoa powder and a very ripe banana, which I hope will give it some squidginess.
- · first thing to do is mash the banana, well, peel it first. Oh this is, this is almost liquid.
- · Now I’m going to sift the flour and the caster sugar into a big bowl. And we’ll also add the cocoa, and the salt, and give those a quick stir. Now add the soya milk, the oil and the vanilla extract and stir those all Nice brown goopy chocolatey mess, and we’ll add the banana and stir that in.
- · So you want to get your oven pre-heating to 180 degrees Celcius if it’s a fan oven, or 200 degrees if it isn’t.So I’m going to bake it in this little square tin thing,and I’m just going to dab a bit of butter in each corner, and then line it with greaseproof paper and butter is just to hold the paper in place while I mess about with cutting nice neat corners.
- · Then we just pour in the brownie batter. And you can definitely lick the bowl out ‘cos there’s no eggs in that. So, this goes into the oven for about 25 minutes and then we’ll see how it’s doing.