This Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup is perfect for Vegan Recipe . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 cups 700 grams cauliflower florets – 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 cups broccoli florets finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
Add oil, onion, salt and pepper to a large saucepan. Saute on medium-high heat for 5 minutes, adding a couple of tablespoons of water throughout the process to avoid from burning.
Add cauliflower and milk. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cover for 10 minutes, or until florets are soft.
Add in half of the broccoli.
Pour mixture into the jug of your high-powered blender or food processor. Puree until smooth. Return to pot.
Stir in remaining broccoli and onion powder. Cover and cook for another 10 minutes, until thickened.
Onion Powder – it’s so, so absolutely necessary that you add in the onion powder to this recipe! It definitely, definitely makes it. Do it. Do it!