- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1-inch piece sparkling ginger, grated*
- three eggs
- four cups brown rice (cooked, cooled, and separated)**
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1-2 cups frozen peas
- half of tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2-three tablespoons soy sauce
- sparkling chives, fresh basil, infant spinach, any other add ins you want!
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium warmness. Add the garlic cloves and ginger and stir fry for one minute. Crack the eggs at once into the pan and lightly push them round inside the pan till barely cooked, 1-2 mins.
- Add the rice and stir fry for a few minutes, adding the alternative tablespoon of oil and turning the warmth as much as get it sizzlin. The eggs must form of incorporate and stick with the rice. NUM.
- Add the frozen corn, peas, rice vinegar, and soy sauce and stir fry for any other 1-2 minutes. Remove from warmth, stir in any additional upload-ins (basil is a ought to! SO true) and serve!
- *For ginger, I used Garden Gourmet clean ginger paste.
- **I’ve used each leftover rice from the night time earlier than AND the prepackaged cooked brown rice from Seeds of Change. While typically I wouldn’t like the prepackaged, precooked stuff, it virtually labored wonders for this as it separates superb without difficulty, simply the manner you want for fried rice.
- Source : https://pinchofyum.com/best-10-minute-veggie-fried-rice