- 2-3 Zucchini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Sriracha to taste
- .In a bowl you’re going to place mayonnaise and scarlet
- Salt, I’m using Himalayan Pink Salt, pepper.I’m going to go ahead and mix that.Then I’ve decided to add sriracha.
- .Wash your zucchini and chop it up into little pieces.You’re ready to drizzle olive oil. And make sure to coat all the zucchini.
- .In a separate plate place Parmesan cheese,Panko Bread Crumbs,garlic powder,and cayenne pepper, and mix those.
- .And now you’re ready to go ahead and coat the zucchini with that delicious mixture of Parmesan and Panko Bread Crumbs.
- .Place it in a pan and you’re ready to bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Enjoy! And you’re ready to dip it.