This recipe relies on the natural sweetness of the carrots which is intensified when they are roasted.
Here another simple recipe that I’m
sure you’ll like.Each time I make this recipe, I modify it,
but the recipes accurate.
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 pounds of whole carrots
- 1 teaspoon of dried dill
- .So instead of using the 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil that you see here, use just That plenty.Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper and mix it together.
- .Were not using baby carrots; were using 2 pounds of whole carrots that you’ve peeled. Its a lot cheaper.Slice the carrots lengthwise and if you needto, cut them in half or cut them lengthwiseLay them out on a baking sheet in one layer.
- .Pour the seasoned olive oil over the carrots and make sure all of the carrots are coated. Roast them for 30 minutes on 400.
- .After 30 minutes they should be tender, but not mushy.
- I’ve made these carrots 3 times and each time I’ve forgotten the dill.So after they’ve roasted, you can toss them 1 teaspoon of dried dill or 1 tablespoon of fresh dill.And you’re done.