1 field of yellow cake blend
1 21 ozcan of blueberry pie filling
1 large (20 oz) can of overwhelmed pineapple, drained
1 cup clean blueberries
half cup shredded sweetened coconut (optional)
1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spread the can of blueberry pie filling at the bottom of a nine.5 x thirteen cake pan/pyrex dish (or similar size-but no bigger.)
- Spread beaten pineapple over pie filling and pinnacle with shredded coconut and three/four of the sparkling blueberries.
- Evenly sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the fruit.
- Melt three/four of the butter stick and drizzle over the cake mix.
- Thinly slice the rest of the butter stick and randomly place the sliced butter portions on any dry cake mix nonetheless displaying.
- Sprinkle the rest of the fresh blueberries on pinnacle of the cake blend.
- Bake for forty to 45 minutes or till the cake topping is golden brown.
- Check out the video below to look how clean this cake is to make!