- 3 Lbs B Size Redskin Potatoes trimmed to look like a mushroom)
- 3 Tbl High temp cooking oil
- 1Tbl Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1Tbl Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Blackened Redfish Magic
- 1 1/2 tsp Granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- · Pre-Heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit,Combine all of the seasonings and mix well.
- · Coat your potatoes with oil,Toss in your seasonings Spread seasoned potatoes evenly on a shallow nonstick baking pan.
- · Bake for 30 minutes
- · Remove from the oven and flip over all of the potatoes
- · Return to the oven and bake for another 20-30 minutes