Triple Berry Cream Cheese Cobbler Dump Cake
1 hr 15 mins
This Triple Berry Cream Cheese Cobbler Dump Cake is perfect for cake lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package 8 oz cold cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Toss frozen berries with granulated sugar, and spread evenly in bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Top evenly with cubed cream cheese, then sprinkle evenly with dry cake mix. Pour melted butter evenly over top, covering as much cake mix as possible.
2 Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until top of cake is light golden brown and bubbling on edges. Cool 10 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving. Serve warm.
- Serve cake à la mode with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
- Store cake tightly covered in refrigerator up to 2 days.