- eight ounces. Complete wheat rigatoni
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained and chopped
- ½ cup chopped clean parsley, divided
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. Overwhelmed red pepper flakes
- 1 pouch bite mild tuna
- Boil pasta and cook dinner in line with package deal directions. Drain and set apart.
- Meanwhile, heat oil over medium-excessive heat; add garlic and pink pepper flakes, simmering approximately 1 to 2 mins. Stir in tuna, sun-dried tomatoes and lemon juice, cooking for an additional 3 minutes until tomatoes are smooth. Add pasta, 1/2 of the parsley and half of the cheese to the skillet, tossing lightly.
- To serve, divide pasta among plates and sprinkle every with last parsley and cheese, revel in!
Serving Size: 1 cup • Calories: 330 • Fat: 6 g • Carbs: 46.3 g • Fiber: 6.Eight g • Protein: sixteen.Five g • WW Points+: eight pts
Source : http://www.eatyourselfskinny.com/tuna-rigatoni-with-sun-dried-tomatoes/