I made this burger tonight and it was very delicious !! My VERY carnivorous brother said that he could eat your burger easily instead of a hamburger. I make it according to the recipe, except I don’t think my carrot is as big as it is, because it doesn’t cover the beans as shown.
A vegetarian burger is a burger made for vegetarian people. The “meat” in a vegetarian burger is actually made from vegetables, peanuts, dairy products, mushrooms, soy protein, gluten from flour, eggs, or a combination. Burger veg is sometimes vegan food.
Burger vegetarian is currently developing in several fast food restaurants in North America, but its availability is still small even though the restaurant is the same.
Don’t worry, you can also make it at home by prescribing it below.
Burgers that taste like hamburgers, but without meat! You can replace Cheddar cheese with Monterey Jack or any other cheese you like. If you like, you can use a 1.4-ounce package of chocolate broth instead of soy sauce.
Ultimate Recipes for Vegetarian Burgers
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion grated
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 carrots shredded
- 1 small summer squash shredded
- 1 small zucchini shredded
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over low heat, and cook the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes, until tender. Mix in the carrots, squash, and zucchini. Continue to cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat, and mix in oats, cheese, and egg. Stir in soy sauce, transfer the mixture to a bowl, and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Place the flour on a large plate. Form the vegetable mixture into eight 3 inch round patties. Drop each patty into the flour, lightly coating both sides.
- Oil the grill grate, and grill patties 5 minutes on each side, or until heated through and nicely browned.