Made with a package uncooked whole wheat spaghetti 3tablespoons olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, red onion, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, zucchini, fresh mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, crumbled feta cheese, meat-free touch on this family favorite is very delicious and makes eating comfortable and perfect working night.
this dish Sprinkled with very crunchy herbal crumbs and a delicious cheese grille, it will make you feel like you have been given a big hug. Wheat paste contains more than twice white processed pasta fiber, so it’s always a good substitute to make – it will not only make you feel fuller for longer, it will give you a more sustainable level of energy.
for those of you who want to start becoming vegetarians, you might find it difficult to find a variety of menu everyday Most are worried about the types of food choices that are limited, even though if you want to find and be creative, there are so many types of preparations that you can modify for your daily menu. Of the many vegetarian menus available, this time there is a menu that you can try to apply, namely vegetarian pasta. Pasta usually contains processed meat, but this time the main ingredient will be using vegetables, so it is safe for you to consume. This vegetarian pasta menu is also good for those of you who are running a healthy diet program.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hopefully you are inspired.
Unforgettable Pasta Recipes Vegetarian
- 1 (16 ouncpackage uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 3 large tomatoes diced
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the garlic until lightly browned. Mix in the tomatoes, onion, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms. Cook and stir until tender.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar into the skillet. Toss with the cooked spaghetti, and sprinkle with feta cheese to serve.