Geez, these Vegetarian Tacos are truly extraordinary! It really looks delicious! It looks very warm and entertaining! Delicious! Can’t wait to try this.
I really live for taco nights because it gives us the opportunity to have fun during dinner – make our own tacos, try new combinations and the like. And this vegetable taco has become a game changer at home.
Taco vegetarian looks good. Sweet potatoes, black beans, and corn combine in a flavorful, healthy taco filling. Garnish with cheese, tomatoes, cilantro, and sour cream, or your choice of toppings that are very delicious to fill this vegetable taco. Protein-rich nuts have many flavors, and you can use them dry (soaked and cooked) or from cans to make them super-fast.
below I give a recipe and some sample images. hope you are inspired.
Unforgettable Recipes for Vegetarian Tacos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup minced onion1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (15 ounccan black beans drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (8 inccorn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Drizzle 4 1/2 teaspoons olive oil over diced sweet potatoes in a bowl. Add garlic and salt. Toss to coat potatoes in oil. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until tender, about 40 minutes.
- Heat remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion until translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Add corn and cook until corn begins to brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in taco sauce, taco seasoning, and coriander. Add water and bring to a simmer; simmer gently until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir roasted sweet potatoes and black beans into the skillet to coat with sauce. Spoon mixture over tortillas.