Pizza is one of my favorite crazy-easy comfort foods to make at home. It takes minimal time and effort, not to mention few dishes, and is often so much tastier than takeout. I gave our regular easy dinner a quick update to make these fun mini heart shaped pizzas.
Valentine Mini Heart Pizzas
This Valentine Mini Heart Pizzas is perfect for pizzas lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- pizza doughI used Trader Joe’s frozen organic pizza crust
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- flourfor dusting your work surface
- Preheat oven to 450°. Remove the pizza dough from the freezer let it sit out for 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Use a 1″ heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out the pepperonis. I found it easiest to flip the cookie cutter upside down and press the pepperoni into the cutter.
- Sprinkle your countertop or cutting board with a little flour. Place the room temperature pizza dough on top and use the 4″ heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out the dough. I was able to get 5 mini pizzas out of 1 pre-rolled pizza crust.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of sauce in the middle of each crust. Use a spoon to spread it around the entire surface and top with cheese and heart shaped pepperonis.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is just beginning to brown. Allow it to cool for a minute and enjoy!
Get more informations please visit the source sarahhearts.com