These Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups are super fun and a great treat for an occasion – like Valentine’s Day! Plus, they’re smaller and easy to hold which makes for great individual treats for sharing.
These cookie cups are a moist and chewy chocolate cookie cup that’s filled with a no bake strawberry cheesecake. It’s a yummy flavor combo that makes me think of chocolate covered strawberries and is perfect for Valentine’s day.
Valentines Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups
This Valentines Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups is perfect for cookie lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
• 3/4 cup butter room temperature
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
• 1/2 cup cocoa
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 2 tsp cornstarch
• 12 oz cream cheese room temperature
• 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
• 5 tbsp strawberry puree
1. Coat cupcake pan with non stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugar together for 5-7 minutes, until light and fluffy.
3. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Dough will be thick.
5. Makes balls of about 2 tbsp of dough. Press cookie dough in bottom and about 1/3-1/2 way up the sides of each cupcake cup, forming a cup shape.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
get full instructions www.lifeloveandsugar.com