Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
½ cup of vegan margarine
½ cup of packed brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar.
2 tablespoons of non-dairy milk
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
1¼ cups of flourand
½ teaspoon of salt
½ cup of vegan chocolate chips
2 tablespoons of confectioners sugar
2 tablespoons of cocoa
- Put ½ cup of vegan margarine in a bowl, along with ½ cup of packed brown sugar and ¼ cup granulated sugar. I ground my raw sugar in a coffee grinder to make sure the truffles didn’t end up crunchy.Beat the margarine and sugar with an electric mixer until it’s kind of fluffy. This may take a few minutes.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of non-dairy milk and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract, Mix Well.
- In a separate bowl, add 1¼ cups of flourand ½ teaspoon of salt. And you just want to stir it so that the salt is evenly incorporated.
- Then add this to the other bowl. Mix it well on low. Then stir in ½ cup of vegan chocolate chips. Cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes so the batter can firm up.
- While it’s chilling, combine 2 tablespoons of confectioners sugar and 2 tablespoons of cocoa in a bowl. Mix it together.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls, then roll each ball in the cocoa-sugar mixture. Refrigerate them until you’re ready to serve.