FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE
- 1/three c. Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. Soy sauce
FOR THE SUSHI
- 2 medium cucumbers, halved
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- half of pink bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 small carrots, thinly sliced
- Using a small spoon, cast off seeds from center of cucumbers till they’re absolutely hollow.
- Press avocado into the middle of cucumber, the use of a butter knife to press within the cucumber. Next, slide in bell peppers and carrots till the cucumber is absolutely complete of greens.
- Make dipping sauce: combine mayo, sriracha, and soy sauce in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Slice cucumber rounds into 1” thick portions and serve with sauce at the side.