Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. are perfect for the holidays! Only plant-based whole ingredients and NO refined sugars.
Crispy on the outside, chewy in the middle. So easy to make with no weird ingredients.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegan butter , cold (such as Earth Balance)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (or sub raisins for oatmeal raisin cookies)
- Preheat your oven to 350F (180C). Lightly grease a baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, add all the wet ingredients, and use a beater to cream the vegan butter and sugar together. Dump the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix. I find different vegan butter brands have different moisture contents, so if you find the dough is a little dry, add up to 1 Tablespoon of water until the dough holds together. When it just comes together stir in the chocolate chips. Feel free to snack on cookie dough, it can be eaten raw!
- Take two tablespoons of cookie dough and roll into a ball and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until you have used up all the cookie dough. Bake 14 to 18 minutes, the cookies will have spread but look almost raw, they should be golden on the on underside. Let cool on the pan to let the cookies set.
For more information please visit the source https://itdoesnttastelikechicken.com/vegan-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies/