- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 ½ cup green beans, chopped
- 1 lbs grass-fed greater-lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp clove garlic, minced
- ¾ cup selfmade tomato sauce or some other sauce of your preference
- Salt and ground sparkling black pepper
- A pinch of beaten crimson pepper
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add floor turkey and break it up till it’s in small pieces.
- Once the turkey is sort of cooked via, upload the onion and garlic. Stir from time to time and prepare dinner until onions are golden brown.
- Add yellow peppers, inexperienced beans, and home made tomato sauce.
- Cover the skillet and cook dinner till they’re gentle.
- Add salt, pepper, and crushed crimson pepper to flavor.
- Serve warm and experience!
- Do you adore recipes with floor turkey? HERE is a complete list of other scrumptious ground turkey recipes. They are healthy and clean/short recipes for the complete own family to revel in!
- This put up incorporates associate hyperlinks. For extra records, please visit my disclosure page right here.