- 1 avocado-mashed
- 4-5 difficult-boiled eggs chopped in small portions
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2-4 Tablespoons undeniable Greek yogurt (begin with 2 and upload greater if the salad appears to dry)
- 1 inexperienced onion-thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon crimson onion-diced (or extra to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons clean parsley-chopped
- 1/eight teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- three-four whole wheat flour tortillas (8 or 10 inch diameter)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients (besides tortillas) and stir with a wooden spoon till frivolously mixed.
- Spread the mixture over tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with closing salad. I had enough filling for 3 10 inch diameter tortillas.
- Slice with serrated knife into ½- 3/four inch slices. You can slice them right away or refrigerate till company (approximately 30 mins). It’s simpler to slice whilst chilled.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight box till ready to serve.