- 1 eleven Ounce Box Vanilla Wafers, Crushed
- 1/three Cup Butter, Melted
- 2 Cups Twix Candy Bars, Chopped
- Chocolate & Caramel Sundae Sauce, For Drizzling
- 1 eight Ounce Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- eight Ounces Cool Whip, Thawed
- Spray a pie pan with non stick cooking spray. Pour the beaten vanilla wafers and melted butter into the pie pan and mix until nicely blended. Firmly press the wafers onto the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan. Set apart.
- In a medium bowl, beat collectively the cream cheese with the vanilla extract until mild and fluffy (2-3 mins). Fold within the whipped cream. Fold in 1 cup of the chopped Twix sweet.
- Spread filling into prepared crust, smoothing out the pinnacle. Chill for at least three hours, till pie has set.
- Before serving, top pie with closing Twix and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauce.
- NOTE: Cook time indexed is surely time the pie wishes to kick back before serving
- Sourcec : https://thesaltymarshmallow.com/no-bake-twix-pie/