Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili Mac, filled with pasta, beans, vegetables and cheese! This easy one pot meal will help you save time and feed your family on busy nights.
Vegetarian Slow Cooker Chili Mac
This Vegetarian Slow Cooker Chili Mac is perfect for vegetarian lover . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- 1medium onion chopped
- 1red bell pepper chopped
- 15ounce can pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 15ounce can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 28ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 ½tablespoons chili powder
- 2teaspoons cumin
- ½teaspoon salt
- ⅛teaspoon black pepper
- 2cups vegetable broth
- 8ounces whole wheat elbow macaroni pasta uncooked
- 1 ½cups 6 ounces cheddar cheese, divided (or Monterey jack or mozzarella)
- chopped green onionsfor serving
- Place all ingredients except for pasta, cheese, and green onions in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Stir in pasta and continue cooking on high for 15-20 minutes, until pasta is cooked through. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese.
- Serve topped with remaining cheese and green onions.
To make this a freezer to crock pot meal:
- Place all ingredients except for broth, pasta and cheese in a heavy duty zip-top bag. Squeeze out as much air as possible and seal. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- When you are ready to cook, thaw and transfer bag contents to your slow cooker. Add the broth (you can pour some of the broth into the empty bag to get all of the spices, etc. out) and cook as directed above.
get more informations please visit the source kristineskitchenblog.com