- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 package deal (eight oz.) bloodless cream cheese, cut into half-inch cubes
- 1 field Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake blend
- three/four cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Toss frozen berries with granulated sugar, and spread lightly in bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Top lightly with cubed cream cheese, then sprinkle evenly with dry cake blend. Pour melted butter flippantly over top, overlaying as much cake mix as feasible.
- 2 Bake 50 to 60 minutes or till pinnacle of cake is light golden brown and bubbling on edges. Cool 10 mins. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just earlier than serving. Serve heat.
Source : https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/triple-berry-cream-cheese-cobbler-dump-cake/4a0f1463-ecb8-42ec-8516-ce047f39ad24?