- half of onion sliced
- half of bell pepper sliced (any coloration)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 big flour tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- half cup pinto or black beans
- 1/four low-fats cup sour-cream
- 2 tablespoons Mexican salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cilantro lime rice
- Begin by cooking down the rice. You can use any form of rice you’ve got ready accessible or use my cilantro lime rice recipe.
- While the rice is cooking, warmth a small pan to high heat. Add the olive oil, onions, and bell peppers. Cook on excessive for three-4 minutes or until the greens begin to brown on the rims. Turn off heat and set pan apart.
- Lay a flour tortilla on a flat floor. Top with 1/2 of the fajita greens, half of sliced avocado, 1/four cup beans, 2 tablespoons bitter-cream, 1 tablespoon salsa, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Fold in the aspects of the tortilla over the filling and roll up to completely enclose. Wrap in foil and reduce in half of. Serve warm. Enjoy!