Ways To Ground This Chicken Recipe Healthy is the easiest, most delicious, and low carbohydrate recipe! Guaranteed the whole family will like it.
When it comes to buying chicken, we quickly pick up a packet of thighs, breasts, legs, or even a whole bird. But to do that meant ignoring inexpensive, delicious, and very versatile items in chicken containers: free-range chicken. Made from both the chest, thighs, or combo, this tender meat can be used in many ways you use other types of ground meat. In fact, this is an easy swap for land turkeys.
A delicious and fun way to feed your family. You won’t even see low-carbohydrate vegetables in the middle of cream cheese, sauce and protein.
Next time try making ground chicken meatloaf to satisfy your comfortable appetite! Because chicken is meat that is drier than beef, be sure to add plenty of liquid so that your dinner does not become too dry.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Ways To Ground Chicken Recipe Healthy
- 1 lb ground chicken I used breast
- 1 tbsp organic taco seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup low sodium tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn thaweor 1 can (drained
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 bunch radishes sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 large bell peppers finely chopped
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Organic corn tortillas
- Lime cheese and Greek yogurt, for serving
- Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add garlic and onion, sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add bell pepper and sauté for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken, taco seasoning, smoked paprika and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking chicken into pieces. Decrease heat to low, add tomato sauce and corn, and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add cilantro, radishes and salt; stir. Serve hot over corn tortillas with lime, crumbled feta or shredded Monterey Jack cheese and Greek yogurt.