Weight Watcher’s White Chicken Enchiladas
- 10 soft taco shells I used flour (I used Romero’s Cut Da Carb Wraps for 1 smart point)
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp. butter lite butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 4 oz can be diced green chilies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 pan
Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
In a saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
Stir in greek yogurt and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don’t want to curdle the yogurt.
Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.
For More Information please visit the source https://lowrecipe.org/weight-watchers-white-chicken-enchiladas/