Calories: 320 kcal
For the Brownies
2/3 cup unsalted butter
6 oz white chocolate , use baking white chocolate not candy melts
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs , room temperature
1 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour , spooned & leveled
For the Topping
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips , or dark
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with aluminium foil & spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium sized microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and white chocolate in short 20 second bursts. Stir after each 20 second burst.
- After both the butter and white chocolate are melted, cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the granulated sugar, followed by the vanilla, eggs and salt.
- Gently fold in the flour.
- Pour/spoon the mixture into your prepared pan and bake for 20-24 minutes, or until the top is set and the sides are starting to pull away from the pan. An inserted toothpick should come out with a few moist crumbs, or clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool fully in their pan. To serve, lift the brownies out of the pan using the aluminium foil edges. Carefully peel back the sides of the foil, then cut into 9 or 12 squares.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in short 20 second bursts, stirring between each burst. Drizzle the white chocolate over each square. Repeat the process with the semi-sweet chocolate chips.