These Vegan Mashed Potato Bowls are all the things you crave in the fall and winter in one bowl! The creamiest, dreamiest vegan mashed potatoes, crispy, crunchy tofu and veggies, roasted veggies and corn. All topped with the easiest and somehow most delicious vegan gravy ever! You need these, I need these, the world needs these. These vegan mashed potato bowls are comforting as heck!
The creamiest vegan mashed potatoes, crispy baked tofu nuggets, roasted veggies, corn and the best dang vegan gravy!
Winter Vegan Mashed Potato Bowls
This Vegan Mashed Potato Bowls is perfect for potato lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
Crispy Tofu Nuggets
- 15oz 1 block Extra firm tofu, pressed
- 1Cup Non dairy milk I used almond milk
- 1Teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
- 3/4Cup All purpose flour
- 1/2Cup Corn starch
- 1Teaspoon Salt
- 2Cups Panko bread crumbs
Vegan Mashed Potatoes
- 2Pounds about 4 large or 6 small Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4Cup Vegan butter I used Earth Balance
- 1/4Cup Non dairy milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Simple Vegan Gravy
- 2Tablespoons Vegan butter
- 2Tablespoons All purpose flour
- 1Cup Vegetable broth
- 1/2Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning sage, thyme, rosemary, nutmeg
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For The Bowls
- Roasted veggies
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Start the crispy tofu first.
- Take your pressed tofu and cut the block into cubes. Sprinkle with a few pinches of salt and set aside.
- Now, in a small bowl, combine the non dairy milk and apple cider vinegar. Whisk and set aside.
- Then, in a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, corn starch, and salt. Then, whisk the milk and vinegar mixture into the dry ingredients. Whisk until fully combined. In a separate bowl, add the panko.
- Next, dip each tofu cube into the wet batter, then roll in the panko to fully coat. Then place the coated tofu on a baking sheet sprayed with non stick spray. Repeat with all the tofu.
- Spray the tops of the tofu with more non stick spray and bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping after about 10 minutes. Bake until crispy and light brown.
get full instruuctions www.rabbitandwolves.com