Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice
This Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice is perfect for Chicken lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 3/4 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce divided
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil divided
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 scallions chopped, light and dark green parts separated
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 (1 1/2 incpiece fresh ginger grated
- 2 pounds cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup finely diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts optional
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
Stir chicken, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, and cornstarch together in a large bowl.
Heat a wok or large saucepan over high heat. Swirl in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Spread chicken mixture in a single layer over the surface of the wok; cook for 1 minute. Flip and toss chicken. Spread out again; cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Transfer chicken to a plate.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in the wok over medium heat. Add light green part of the scallions, garlic, and ginger; cook and stir until fragrant and softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir 4 tablespoons soy sauce, cauliflower rice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt into the wok. Cook until cauliflower starts to crisp, about 3 minutes. Stir peas and carrots into the wok. Cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
Make a well in the center of the wok; pour in beaten eggs. Stir eggs with a spatula until scrambled, about 2 minutes. Stir in chicken, remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil, dark green parts of the scallions, pineapple, peanuts, and rice vinegar.