How to Make Noodle Zucchini Recipes
This How to Make Noodle Zucchini Recipes is perfect for noodle lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or to taste (optional)
- 4 zucchini sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ouncpackage sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 2 ounces prosciutto chopped
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce or as desired
- 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or to taste
Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir pine nuts until fragrant and toasted, about 5 minutes.
Slice zucchini into noodle-shaped strands using a spiralizing device.
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms, asparagus, and prosciutto until vegetables are tender and prosciutto is slightly crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
Stir Alfredo sauce, peas, and zucchini into vegetable-prosciutto mixture; toss gently and simmer over low heat until sauce is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Mix tomatoes into zucchini mixture and remove skillet from heat.
Ladle zucchini mixture into bowls and season with white pepper and nutmeg. Sprinkle basil and pine nuts over each.