Easy & Tasty Chicken Pastas Recipes
This Easy & Tasty Chicken Pastas Recipes is perfect for Chicken lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 4 5.5 ounccans tomato-vegetable juice cocktail (such as V8®
- 1 14.5 ouncpackage penne pasta (such as Barilla® Plus
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14 ounccan artichoke bottoms drained
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 cubes vegetable bouillon
- 1 pinch coriander seed6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 zucchini sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or as needed
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend or to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Mix tomato-vegetable juice cocktail, penne pasta, water, artichoke bottoms, basil, vegetable bouillon, and coriander seeds in a large oven-safe pot. Layer chicken atop pasta mixture and season with salt and pepper. Layer zucchini and red bell pepper on chicken; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
Roast chicken breasts in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Sprinkle each serving with Italian cheese blend