Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes For Dinner
This Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes For Dinner is perfect for pasta lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 (12 ouncpackage bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage casings removed and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup diced onion3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 (28 ounccan Italian-style plum tomatoes drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
Heat oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Cook sausage and pepper flakes until sausage is evenly brown. Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until onion is tender. Stir in tomatoes, cream, and salt. Simmer until mixture thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir cooked pasta into sauce, and heat through. Sprinkle with parsley.